We are the mighty helpful independent hardware stores in Terang and Camperdown offering a complete range of home improvement and hardware products for home or farm repairs, and for weekend projects.
The Mitre10 team are with you in your projects, your gardens, your builds, your everyday purchases, with mighty helpful advice.
Our Co-op has been helping the Terang community since 1908 and it’s this long-term commitment we dedicate to our members and customers every day.
We have carefully selected a range of products that provide you with everything you need. And, what we don’t have, we will order in for you.
Mighty Helpful to the Trade
Trade is a big part of our business, and we stock trade quality products, including a great range of timber, steel plaster concrete and other essential building and construction materials. Our experienced staff can advise on the best materials required for the job at hand.
Our Mitre 10 trade team understands that time is money, so they do all they can to help the tradie get in, get out and get on with it.
Not a member? Pick up a member pack at any co op store.
How to become a Member (shareholder)
1. Fill out the Membership Application Form
2. You can either buy shares ($50) or earn your shares by accruing 5,000 points from money spent across the businesses.
- Earn points with every purchase at any Co-op store.
- Earn 1 cent for every $1 spent.
- Points are redeemable at any of our five stores
- Points can be used to buy vouchers and pay accounts
- Every February 28th, points older than 12 months will expire
- Benefit from member specials, deals and double-point purchases.
- Members’ Week exclusive deals and promotions
- Receive voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
- Eligible to elect or nominate members of the Board
- Eligible to stand on the Board of Directors
- Terang Co-op shareholding
- Shareholders certificate issued if purchase 25 $2 shares OR accrues 5,000 points through purchases
- Receive a 10 per cent discount at Terang Fitness & Wellbeing Centre.
- Receive rebates on insurance premiums with WFI.
- Receive a Quarterly Members newsletter.
- Annual bonus of 10% shareholdings, paid in points (depending on profits).
- Free employment relations general advice